As the name of my blog suggests MyMakeUpSmile but your makeup smile is just not complete by putting shimmering eye shadow on your eyes, beautiful bright lips, face flaws coverage with foundation, primer, conceal, oh gosh……… there is too much.
Do you really think that it is the real Makeup Smile? What about the nature’s gift? Yes, I am talking about your beautiful teeth because if they aren’t perfect whatever you do the real beauty remains incomplete.
When it comes to the wedding day or any other occasion we certainly want to flaunt the best side of us. A bright smile goes a long way in the form of being a part of the wedding, candid pictures which are memories that last a lifetime. Among the thousands of things that require your attention, you certainly need to take care of your teeth to get that healthy smile.
Dr. Gargi Basu Kandhari, Endodontist and Conservative Dentist, Dr, Kandhari’s Skin & Dental Clinic shares exclusive dental care tips to be photo ready & smile flawlessly this wedding season, She can help you achieve the perfect smile for your big day.
These are certain home care tips we can all follow to flaunt our teeth in pearl like shine this wedding season.
- Regular twice a day (especially at night) brushing and flossing is mandatory.
- Warm saline (salt water) rinsing at night helps to keep gums healthy and prevents redness and swelling.
- Always ensure you use a soft toothbrush and change it regularly every three months.
- For mild staining and discoloration home bleaching kits or peroxide strips can be used. The best result of home whitening kits is seen when it’s done the night before the function.
- Certain dietary modifications like consuming fresh high fibre fruits and vegetables ensures gums are healthy and there is no gingival inflammation. This also helps to remove minor stains and discolorations.
- Also one should avoid drinking tea, coffee, red wine and other colour beverages after any cosmetic procedure.
And some exclusive set of dental procedures & guidelines which could be routinely followed:
- One of the best things to do to ensure a flawless healthy smile is to get a regular dental checkup and a professional cleaning every 6 months or more.
- A beautiful smile can be hampered by inflamed and red gums. This can be easily prevented by a deep cleaning and curettage of the gums followed by adequate home care regimen.
- Teeth bleaching or whitening is an easy fast and pain free method to lighten the color of the teeth. It is an ideal treatment for extrinsic stains due to tea, coffee, coke ect. Dental bleaching can greatly enhance the smile.
- Teeth contouring is a painless method to alter the shape and size of the teeth and to correct any discrepancies.
- Also front teeth which are chipped or pitted or contain discoloured spots can be corrected by veneers. The entire smile can be dramatically altered by this non-invasive procedure.
For personal consultation, kindly visit Dr, Kandhari’s Skin & Dental Clinic:
11 Munirka Marg, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi -110057
Landmark – Priya cinema (Basant lok market)
Ph: 011-26140957, 011-26149831
S-79, Greater Kailash Part-1,
New Delhi – 110048
Landmark – M Block Market, GK – 1
Ph: 011 – 46413705, 46413714
11/4380, Kaushalya Building
4-B Ansari Road, Daryaganj
New Delhi -110002
Landmark – Golcha Cinema
Ph: 011 – 23264188,23279088