Last week was awesome, as I was invited to experience newly launched product line L’Oréal Professionnel Pro Fiber – Professional Hair Damage Science by INDICA MakeOver Studio owned by renowned Beauty Expert Ms. Nirmal Randhawa. It was a great experience to try out the new hair care range – Pro Fiber and guess what L’Oreal team experts had flown from Mumbai especially for this session.
The L’Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Treatment is a three step process that helps to determine the level of Damage at one’s hair and then puts across the best hair care treatment to make it look good & feel healthy. In fact, Loreal Pro Fiber is the first-ever repair treatment that gives your hair immediate and long lasting results. Loreal Professionnel Pro Fiber range is crafted with APTYL 100 technology that is capable of locking the results within hair molecules making it look fine.
Now, let’s talk in detail about the L’Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Treatment experience session at Indica Hair & MakeUp Studio.
PRE – SESSION
Step 1 – Q&A session
Prior starting the L’Oreal Pro Fiber Treatment session, L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Care Experts started asking a few questions related to my Hair Care routine like –
How many times I wash my Hair in a week? – I said 2 or 3 times.
How often I take hair treatments? To which I said once in 3 or 4 months, which according to them was definitely not good.
Another important question that the L’Oreal Professionnel team asked me how do I feel about my scalp, hairs? I replied by saying that my Scalp is itchy at times, Hair is definitely dull and damaged.
Step 2 – Analyze
After listening to all this, L’Oreal Professionnel team started analyzing my hairs through their hair device to figure out my hair damage level.
After Test, I got to know that my hair damage is LOW i.e. LEVEL 1 which means, my hairs have a little shine, thinner ends, less vibrant color. All they want to say is my hairs are Dry & lacks softness which was indeed true. You can see that as well with my before & after pic.
I was recommended L’Oreal Professionnel Level 1 Pro Fiber RECTIFY Treatment for my hair type.
SESSION STARTS NOW –
L’Oreal Professionnel experts started Level 1 Pro Fiber RECTIFY Treatment for my hair type. It was a cute transparent RED Bottle; Lovely packaging smells beautiful as of Lemon & Honey…
- Firstly, my hairs were washed with L’Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Rectify Shampoo.
- Secondly, my hairs were treated with a deep-conditioning treatment of L’Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Rectify Masque for minutes 15-20 minutes.
- Thirdly, another concentrate was applied which was not available for sale, was for in-salon use only as using that at home without proper technique can damage hairs.
- The Loreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Rectify Masque was then rinsed thoroughly with cold water so that no traces are left behind.
I was given a beautiful blow dry then, and trust me my hairs were looking amazing.
My hair looked healthier and beautiful; I was not able to take my hands off my hairs. My hair smelled and felt so good. My hair was smoother, bouncy and most notably shiny. I can recommend the treatment to everyone, especially those with damaged hair, colored or over-styled or just requires a boost.
Loreal Professional Team also suggested some great Hair Care Tips:
- Never Go Out with Wet Hair, Else Radicals will get stuck and you’ll loose all sheen & moisture.
- Apply Masque/ Conditioner only on your tresses and not scalp
- Use Hair Dryers starting with Cold to Medium to High Heat Temperature to get those silky straight strands.
My RECOMMENDATION – Please Go Ahead and Get Your Appointment Booked by the INDICA MAKEOVER STUDIO Team, Rani Bagh. The staff will take care of your hair and pamper it like a little child.
Thank You INDICA MAKEOVER STUDIO Team & MS. NIRMAL RANDHAWA for the Amazing Pampering.